Content Marketing and Content Development
“Traditional marketing and advertising is telling the world you’re a rock star.
Content marketing is showing the world you are one.”
–Robert Rose, Author of Managing Content Marketing
What is content?
Content is everything on your website. But, good content is useful information or tools that will help, educate, inform, or entertain visitors to your site. Good content also builds up brand awareness and drives user engagement; begins customer conversion illustrating why you meet their needs through case studies and testimonials; and acts as a customer service creating value, reinforcing decisions, and creating ongoing engagement.
What is content strategy?
Content strategy, simply put, is a plan. It involves content creation, delivery, and monitoring of informational content. The purpose is to achieve goals through amplifying the impact your web content has on visitors. There are many different content tactics, such as social media, articles, enewsletters, case studies, blogs, and ebooks.
What is content marketing?
Content marketing combines the content and content strategy together to form a marketing practice to attract and maintain customers by consistently creating and organizing content to meet the goal of acquiring new customers and increasing business from existing ones.
Why Signalfire is the best choice for Content Strategy, Content Marketing, and Content Development to enhance the buyer’s journey:
- Signalfire is made up of talented writers and content gurus in various industries, and can adapt to take on the voice of your company because we take the time to know your business and your industry.
- Not only are we good writers and storytellers, we also know how to use the technology effectively.
- We understand the purpose of content is to inform customers and prospects about key industry issues, sometimes involving products.
- We can effectively use content to drive organic traffic to your business by engaging them and offering support where and when they need it.
- Content alone is very important, but knowing how to distribute that content goes hand in hand along with it. Signalfire has a diverse set of outlets to get your content out there and read.